WHO'S ME

HOME:

I'm the youngest in five member of the family, even though I'm the last, I always trying to do my part, duties and responsibilities in this family. How do I do that? Its simply I work as a servant and as a helper,. And what kind of contribute I do?, In the family I was the person who assign in washing the dishes ako lang nmn ang taga hugas ng mga pinag-gamitan sa aming hapag kainan and everything in every night,, aside from that I know how to cook rice so that's why I present to cook, not all the time minsan lang bah pag inutos,, pero may pagkukusa din naman to noh,,, minsan lang din, and in the morning I preparing for my mother I called her mudra a cup of coffee, it is the way I do to make lambing , so sometimes when she washing our clothes, I'm her taga pag banlaw,,hehehe
So proud ko naman sa sarili ko kase ang sipag ko..

OUT AT HOME:

I'm just a simple person who's just leaving in a simple life, I have the ability of coping the hearts of the other person and become to as my friend, I'm a jolly type person that always showing with a warm smile in my face. And in every time of life I gave a simple treasure memories to those people who's in beside me all of the time.

No comments: